Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I need to figure this out

I need to figure out what it is about me that makes me so easily replaceable? I am like good luck chuck . I am good luck Crista.. every guy that I date  specially the ones I fall in love with end up finding the right person for them after me. They fall in love and meet the one they will marry after we break up. I guess I give  guys good karma. When will I get my own good Karma? Every time I think I found the one I am sadly reminded that I haven't . It is funny how I hear I am just not ready but miraculously they are ready right away when the next person comes around. I should get some sort of recognition for preparing them to be ready for someone else. I think I am the fixer and others are the beneficiaries. I don't know I need to really figure out what I am doing wrong because I don't want to be the lady that ends up with a dozen or more cats all alone. Like in the movie will i ever find the one i get benefits from?

No comments:

Post a Comment