Sunday, June 12, 2011

Why not?

As I have matured and gotten more comfortable with myself  I realized that I have lived my life by the rulebook too much. Yes it is not necessarily a bad thing and there is always a balancing act. I have realized that many times I should have done what I wanted to do try new things, get to experience more. I am now committing to myself to try out new things and try things alone. I recently went to the movies alone something I have always refused to do and it was not bad. I realized that sometimes it is ok do do things on your own. It gives you added strength and the ability to know that you can function under any circumstance. I still have to conquer going to a restaurant alone ( don't know if I can) but I plan on trying it soon. These things have gotten easier as I have gotten older and more comfortable with myself. I am excited for the opportunity to truly get to discover who I am and what I want. I look forward to lots of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment